Discover San Francisco and its architecture on your escorted tour with Craig Smith. San Francisco is considered the third generation city for architecture in America and one of the top 5 most important architectural cities in the United States. Because of the devastation of the earthquake and fire of 1906, San Francisco was able to follow the America the Beautiful Movement to rebuild. Explore new and old examples: Standard Oil building, Pacific Coast Stock Exchange, Victorian neighborhoods and other architectural movements in Pacific Heights. Mid-day you will stop for a delicious hosted lunch at Swiss Louis at Pier 39, before viewing additional works by great architects. Cost includes motor coach transportation, tour, hosted lunch and driver gratuity. Level 2 Moderate Walking. No refunds.
For specific questions about the trip, call the Senior Care Coordinator at 925-943-5852.
To register, call 925-295-1490 pay over the phone and reference course #34523 or pay online at https://tinyurl.com/yv4bfb77
Motorcoach Safety Requirements
Travel is provided by Sierra Pacific Motorcoach, a professional company with top safety ratings and is certified to drive for Public Utilities Commission (TCP 17A), Department of Transportation (DOT # 204113), Department of Defense and California Department of Education (S.P.A.B.). In addition to all regularly trainings and safety information, Sierra Pacific has implemented the following additional safety guidelines:
COVID Cleaning Requirements —
1. Hand Sanitizer at entrance before entering coach
2. Bus interior disinfected before and after each trip
3. HVAC HIPPA filters are disinfected before and after each trip. Above and beyond industry standard
4. Restrooms are disinfected before and after each trip
5. Bus driver, as well as passengers, to wear face mask.
6. Group leader to take temperatures of all passengers before boarding & ask COVID healthy screening questions
7. Opening of windows for free flowing air as long as weather permits.
8. Currently there are no safety regulations regarding seating requirements and participants are directed to seat themselves.