211 is a comprehensive source of locally curated social services information.
They are local experts who’s goal is to make finding help easier. Trained specialists are available 24/7 to help you access the best local resources and services to address any need.
Call, text, or chat with your local 211 to speak with a community resource specialist in your area who will help you find services and resources that are available to you. You’ll find help with:
- supplemental food and nutrition programs
- shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- emergency information and disaster relief
- employment and education opportunities
- services for veterans
- health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- reentry help for ex-offenders
- support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
To speak with a live, trained service professional in your area, call 211. All calls are confidential. Accessible 24/7/365 • 180 Languages • Completely Confidential
Their website is: https://www.211.org/